- Ileana (also Illeana, Iliana) is a female given name of Romanian origin and of Spanish origin (in Spanish there is also Ilean and in Romanian Liana). It is derived from the Greek name Helen.
- Ileana D’Cruz (born 1 November 1987 in Mumbai) is an Indian film actress.
- Scanty underpants
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
- Cruz Records was an off-shoot record label of SST Records, owned by the Black Flag guitarist Greg Ginn. The label was founded in 1987. It’s roster consisted mainly of pop-punk and grunge bands, along with Ginn’s solo records.
- Cruz is a surname of Iberian origin, first found in Castile (historical region), Spain. It means “cross” in Spanish and Portuguese. In The Philippines the word is rendered to “krus”, but the Spanish form is used for surnames.
- Cruz is a city in Ceará, state of Brazil. The city lies on the Acaraú River near the northern Atlantic coast. As of 2008 the population was estimated at 23.208.
Ileana Pics – JustTollywood.com
Ileana – Cafe car
ileana in train cafe